Saturday, April 7, 2012

Returning to Spotsylvania...March 25, 2012

I had the opportunity to return to Spotsylvania and to do the baptism of Junior.  I was so excited!  Getting to know the White family has been such a blessing in my life.  This family has come so far.  Bert had been in-active and his wife was not a member of the Church.  Now through the blessing of the gospel this family is on the road to becoming an eternal family.  Bert is now active and sharing the gospel with others.  His wife Elaine has now been baptized and now Junior has been baptized as well.  What a great opportunity we have to see the Lord bless the lives of his children.  I love being a missionary and for the chance that I have to meet such great people.  The work of the gospel will go forth until all have recieved it and the Lord, Jesus Christ says, "The work is done."   

No comments:

Post a Comment