Monday, June 20, 2011

June 11, 2011

 Mom and Dad, and family,
  Like all new experiences, it has been a little rough going here and there, but overall being here has been a good learning experience.  I wish that I had studied harder, prayed more.  I'm glad that we have so much time for learning in the MTC.  I am always learning and that's a good thing.
Thanks for telling me about  the great storm that you had in Wyoming.  It sounds like it was awesome with all the thunder and lightening, hail and rain.  Sounds cool!  I can just see you running down the street with NO shoes on in the middle of a hail storm to save the garbage cans.  Hope there safe. lol   I am jealous of that storm!  I miss the rain. We have had gorgeous weather, but some rain would be nice.
We,  Elder Yassie and I,  are continuing to teach our investigators.  We are really getting through to them,
(I think:)
 Remember, love this gospel and live it!  "Find something you love and hold on to it."Elder Anderson (yes me)
I love my family and pray for them every day.   Love Dakota
p.s. did you send family pictures yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment