Monday, June 20, 2011

June 8, 2011

Hey parents, No E-mail this week?  Well that is okay, it's been nice keeping up with everything that is going on through your letters. My P-Day is Wednesday and right now I am doing laundry, not too exciting!
The MTC has been a great experience, my testimony has grown so much.  I've seen Christian Smith and some of the guys from College, so that is cool!  I have been called as a District Leader.  I really think that there are others that are mentally and spiritually stronger, so I guess the Lord is teaching me to be strong.  My companion, Elder Yazzie, and I have been teaching two investigators.  It has been an amazing experience.  We also learned so much from teaching, it was incredible.
Well it was great to hear from the both of you, I also heard from Kenton, Branden, Alyssa and Zach.  It has been awesome hearing from all of you, love you all.
Love, Elder Anderson
p.s. Tell my brothers and sisters I love them too and tell them to stop being so dang lazy and write me!!!!
Much love from the MTC,  Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment