Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2 in a Row

February 6, 2012
Bert has now come to church 3 times and 2 times in a row with his wife Elaine.  She has accepted our invitation to be baptized on the 18th!  We are also teaching their son, Junior, who is wanting to be baptized as well.  Bert and Elaine went to the Bishop and talk to him about going to the Temple to be sealed!!! I might be able to go to their sealing about this time next year.  That would be the best way to end my mission in my mind.
Just an update on the lessons that Elder Watson and I have taught.  59 lessons in the past 2 weeks.
We are on FIRE!!!!
I miss you all.  Love you all so much!
Have a great week and just remember!
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.  What do we do?  We swim, swim, swim in the gospel.  :)
Love always,
Elder Dakota Thomas Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment