Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still in Spotsy with a new Greenie

January 24, 2012
   I am still a District leader and am a trainer again. My new companion is Elder Watson.  He is from Utah and Las Vegas.  He is a good kid and he means well, we just need to harness his energy!!!  Elder Pyne my last companion and his new companion Elder Lewis are taking over the other area that Elder Pyne and I had.  It is a little tough for them right now because they have no car, no phone yet and no place to live!  Right now they will be crashing with Elder Watson and I.  It is not the best situation but I love Lewis and Pyne so it will be okay.
     Just an up-date on Ricky (name changed) He is now in Chicago preparing to go to Puerto Rico before he goes into the Army.  He calls about every other day asking questions about the gospel.  He truly will be one of my favorite converts.  I love the work.  There are some amazing days out here!
I love you all so much!
Love always,
Dakota Thomas Anderson 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment