Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blessings of the Priesthood

February 13, 2012
We are working with Bert (His wife is being baptized on the 18th) so that he will be able to receive the Priesthood so that he can baptize his son Junior.  It truly is an incredible blessing how men in this Church are able to hold the Priesthood and perform such special ordinances with their families such as baptizing their children.  I have been looking at my Priesthood Line of authority a lot lately.  It is incredible how I can trace my Priesthood through Dad, all the way back to Jesus Christ.  No other church on the face on the earth can do that.  Dad I am grateful to you for all that you have taught me and your example of always honoring your priesthood.

Thought for the Day...
Always remember that Christ suffered all pains and afflictions for us no matter how great or small so that we would never have to suffer them if we would only put our faith in him.

Love you all,
Dakota Thomas Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment