Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Lord Prepares the Way

January 30, 2012
This last week week we had one of our less active members and his investigator family attend Church.  The whole meeting I sat there being a little frustrated thinking that nothing the speakers or what is being taught in the lessons apply to the investigators that came to church.  But Church got over and I ask the family what they thought.  The wife just turned to me and said, "I loved it!" "Everything that was said was so applicable to me and I couldn't believe how everyone is so involved, not just one Preacher.  I still marvel at the way the Lord works.  That has become so apparent to me in the last few weeks.  Whether it be extreme spiritual  experiences, church experiences or even with relationships with friends back home.  I have grown so much from the experience that I have had while serving the Lord. Whether it was Ricky's (named changed) "journey through hell" to open my eyes to the gospel, or how the Lord had just the right talks and lessons planned for Bert and Elaine on Sunday.  I am humbled and in awe of his hand in all things.  I love this gospel so much and know of it's truthfulness as it is manifests itself to me in so many ways!
A side note:  Elder Watson and I (Sherlock Holmes) :) have taught 30 lessons this week and we received a referral from Sister Doyle.  There is a family that is wanting to hear the discussions and to be baptized!  The Lord prepares people in the most perfect way for them to receive the gospel.
Love you all, have an incredible day
Love, Kody

No comments:

Post a Comment